Gain the business knowledge, supply chain expertise, and logistical forecasting skills needed for a successful career in logistics and supply chain management.
What You Could Earn
UP TO $87,546
Become a Supply Chain Management Professional
As a skilled operations coordinator or supply chain analyst you will manage logistics and keep supply chains moving for small and medium enterprises or large corporations — demonstrating the business knowledge, technical skills, and capabilities needed for a career in logistics and supply chain management.
Our program focuses on operational processes, supervision and management, distribution and global trade perspectives.
CONNECT WITH US
Fill out form to get all your answers
- Can I get Financial Aid?
- How long is the program?
- Will I get Accepted?
- When does it start?
What to expect
The Supply Chain Management program is designed to provide the technical skills and capabilities needed for a versatile career in logistics and supply chain management for various types of businesses.
Industry-experienced instructors will prepare you for a supply chain career by providing practical learning experiences. Your courses include:
- Supply Chain Fundamentals
- Contract Law & Administration
- Distribution and Transportation
- Inventory Management & Forecasting
- Logistics Systems & Technology
- Ethical Behaviour & Social Responsibility
- Operations Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Global Transportation & Trade
- Sourcing and Purchasing
- Microsoft Office Computer Skills
- Becoming A Master Student
- Business Communications
- Networking & Negotiation Skills
- Career Management
- Practicum – hands-on job experience with an employer
When you graduate, you will be job-ready with experience in your field. Your program includes a 7-week practical work experience with a business or logistics firm to gain experience and smoothly transition into your chosen field.
Graduating students also receive a full range of professional Career Services covering resume & marketing materials preparation, interview skills, and job search techniques.
Sundance College is a great place if you are looking for online schooling. They are flexible when you do your classwork and always there to help if you need anything. I would recommend this school to anyone looking to further your education or get a better paying job.
New career opportunities
As a graduate of the Commerce: Logistics & Supply Chain Management Professional diploma, you will qualify for employment with companies of many sizes and sectors. Career opportunities include:
- Operations/Scheduling Coordinator
- Warehousing/Fulfillment Associate/Coordinator
- Transportation/Shipping Dispatcher/Coordinator
- Logistics Assistant/Coordinator
- Supplier Account Manager
- Shipping & Receiving Assistant
- Supply Chain Analyst