Complete the International Student Application form using one of the methods:
To download an application that is fillable, signable and can be electronically submitted please download the PDF form here.
If you require Adobe Acrobat Reader it can be downloaded at https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
To open an application that is fillable, but which must be printed, signed and then submitted by email please open the application form here.
Submit the following documents to email@example.com.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency. See Programs and Admissions Requirements for details
- Translated and Notarized transcript from highest achieved level of education
Pay the CAD $300 application fee per the payment information below.
You will receive a response from Sundance College within 15 days. If you are accepted:
- A payment plan will be emailed to you
- The payment plan details when payments are due and in what amount – the first 50% payment is due 8 weeks before your start date, and the second 50% payment is due 8 weeks after your start date.
- Please sign and return the payment plan via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sundance College will send you a Letter of Acceptance once we have received your signed payment plan.
Apply for your student visa. To do so, go to your closest Canadian Embassy, High Commission, or Consulate – they will be able to assist you. See also the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada website for details.
Need Help? Please click here