What is Hospitality?
Hotels And Lodging
Food & Beverage
Travel And Tourism
Events and Conferences
Why Is Hospitality Management Important?
Essential Skills For Success In Hospitality Business Management
Leadership And Teamwork
Problem-Solving And Decision Making
Benefits Of Pursuing A Diploma In Hospitality Business Management
The best way to develop the skillset you need for a career in hospitability business management is to enrol in a career college diploma program. Most diplomas can be completed in less than a year and focus on teaching specialized career skills that employers are looking for.
Hospitality Business Management Diploma Courses at Sundance College
- Sales and marketing
- Hospitality computer software
- Managerial accounting for hospitality businesses
- Operations management
- Microsoft Office courses
- And more
Our program also prepares students to become certified in a number of hospitality specializations. Students can earn specialized certifications as they progress through their diploma program. Here are some examples of available hospitality certifications that Sundance College integrates into the program’s curriculum.
- Managing Hospitality Human Resources
- Hotel and Restaurant Managerial Accounting
- Security and Loss Prevention Management
- Hospitality Sales and Marketing
- Rooms Division and Managing Housekeeping Operations