2. Moms Are Expert Communicators
- Choosing age-appropriate communication.
- Responding to the needs and interests of the child.
- Recognizing the child’s unique communication style.
- Connecting through storytelling.
- Asking open-ended questions.
- Talking through strategies and solutions to problems.
- Providing reasons for decision making.
- Acknowledging the child’s unique perspective.
3. Moms Know How to Embrace Change and Adaptability
4. Moms Work Well Under Pressure
- Practice deep breathing.
- Divide an intimidating task into simple steps.
- Stay in the present.
- Close your eyes for a moment of stillness.
- Drink water.
- Take inventory of your senses.
- Use positive self-talk.