- 63% said there was too much pressure
- 57% said there were unrealistic expectations
- 68% said they felt financially strained
Mental Health Challenges Around the Holidays
- Lingering Holiday Blues
- Post-Holiday Blues
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
5 Holiday Mental Health Tips For Students
CHRISTMAS IS OVER - WHAT NOW?
- What can you do now to improve your life?
- What’s the job market look like in the career you’ve chosen?
- Are you still passionate about it?
Get Your Career Back on Track
Your career is something that can improve your mental health if you approach it the right way. Making improvements on your career path, even small ones, can support your mental health overall.
Job satisfaction is incredibly important to your mental health, and it may surprise you to learn that job satisfaction is important to your physical health as well. The key is to choose the type of work that satisfies you.
A sense of purpose can channel all the positivity you’ve been fostering during the holidays and make it useful to you. If you feel more in control of your life and your future, Christmas anxiety or the post-holiday blues can’t take as much hold over you.